Culinary Delights in a cosy atmosphere
Regional & natural from our own grounds: Our chefs use many fresh and seasonal products from our family owned farm in Brixen im Thale. In addition we buy local produce wherever possible. In 2016 we have been awarded with the Austrian AMA Quality Seal for the use of regional products.
Our quiet places
Several small restaurants instead of a large dining hall. Enjoy dinner in a comfortable atmosphere one of our cosy parlours.
Our luxury half board
Culinary delights almost around the clock, hearty but also light and healthy.
- Cold and hot breakfast buffet with hearty regional tidbits and fresh egg dishes.
- Lunch and afternoon snacks from the buffet in spring, summer and autumn
- Après ski snacks from the buffet in winter, with soups, a main course, salad buffet, yoghurt and Austrian cooked desserts
- Spring water, juices and tea buffet, fresh and dried fruits in the spa area
- In the evening we invite to varied dinner menus, starter and dessert buffets, theme buffets and barbecues on our sunny terrace.
Enjoy some evening entertainment… Very often there’s singing and dancing at our bar! Dance music, zither, harp or piano music – there’s something for every taste.
How about a cocktail? Caipirinha, Pina Colada, Long Island Icetea, Swimming Pool… Or maybe you prefer a glass of wine from our well-stocked cellar. After an eventful day there’s lots to talk about.
Our well-stocked wine cellar invites to wine tastings with the host or in a convivial, individual gathering.
Schermer’s vineyard in South Tirol. This it truly unique – our own, small vineyard in South Tirol. We are very proud of our Sauvignon Blanc which is highly valued by guests and locals.