Winter & Skiing Holidays Westendorf
100% Ski & Snowboard Fun
The Brixental valley in the heart of the Kitzbuehel Alps is the perfect winter destination for families and winter sports enthusiasts. The skiing area Wilder Kaiser-Brixental is one of the largest interconnected skiing areas in Austria. Vital Landhotel Schermer enjoys a prime location just 150 metres from the gondola lift.
The Brixental valley in the heart of the Kitzbuehel Alps is the perfect winter destination for families and winter sports enthusiasts. The skiing area Wilder Kaiser-Brixental is one of the largest skiing areas in Austria.
The three villages Brixen im Thale, Kirchberg and Westendorf connect the Wilder Kaiser-Brixental with the world-famous ski resort Kitzbuehel-Kirchberg and with the „All Star Card“ guests can explore both areas. With the KI-WEST cable car the region is now connected to Kitzbuehel. 260 lifts and 680 kilometres of pistes (416 km covered by snow-making systems) are waiting to be explored!
The legendary and renowned Boarders Playground Snowpark. BP (Boarders Playground / Boardplay Projects) stands for top class infrastructure allowing snowboarders and freeskiers to develop their skills under professional conditions while also having fun. No matter if beginner or pro – in Westendorf boarders and freeskiers can expect excellent practice conditions.
The “Boarders Playground” by the Gampenkogellift provides a huge playground including various obstacles in two areas: In the “Public Park” beginners and those with some experience will find obstacles from easy to challenging, in the “Pro Park” from very challenging to difficult.
The region around Westendorf is recognized as one of the best places for ski touring in Europe. Untouched slopes, snow covered mountain huts and tranquility off the pistes – the Brixental valley is a paradise for backcountry skiing and snowshoeing.
Welcome to SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental
- 9 direct access points
- 284 perfectly groomed kilometres of slopes
- 21 valley runs
- 90 top-modern cable cars and lifts
- ALPENIGLU® village
- 4 fun parks & action slopes
- 3 illuminated toboggan runs
- Austria’s largest night skiing area
- 77 family-operated mountain huts with sun terraces
Discover pristine winter landscapes in the Brixental on leisurely walks or guided snowshoe tours.
Tobogganing, ice skating, horse sleigh rides: There are plenty of activities to enjoy winter off the ski slopes.
Glide through the beautiful snowscapes of the Brixental and its romantic side valleys.
Schermer ski service
- Price advantage for ski service & ski schools, free ski depot
- Your ski pass is ready for you at reception
- Valley station of the cable car only 150 metres from the hotel
- Weekly guided ski safari and snowshoeing
- Daily afternoon snacks in the hotel lounge
- Après-ski at the hotel bar
Westendorf & Kitzbuehel Alps
- Located on a sunny and quiet plateau
- Varied cultural and activity programme with lots of tradition
- Pubs, inns, bars and shops in the village centre
- Skiing area Wilder-Kaiser Brixental: 90 lifts, 280 kilometres of pistes
- “All Star Card” with 359 lifts