- Visitor’s tax € 2 per person/day is not included in our rates (applicable for guests aged 15 years and over).
- Rates are mentioned including Schermer’s luxury half board. Overnight stays with breakfast only are minus € 14 pp/per day.
- Package offers can only be booked in advance. Only one price advantage can be booked per stay.
All prices on this website are subject to change.
- Deposits: After receipt of your advance payment of € 500 per room (in winter) your reservation is binding.
- Methods of payment: We accept cash, Maestro and credit cards, as well as bank transfers before arrival.
Cancellations in winter are free of charge up to 4 weeks prior to arrival. For later cancellations we reserve the right to charge cancellation fees.
- 25% for cancellations up to 3 weeks prior to arrival
- 50% for cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival
Frequently Asked Questions
Our reception is available from 7.30 to 22.00 and we are happy to assist you for reservations or any questions.
Check-in is possible at any time. Your room will be ready for you from 15.00 on the day of your arrival. If your room is not ready yet, we will store your luggage for you while you may use our spa area. Please let us know if you arrive after 19.00. Check-out is by 11.00 on the of your departure.
The nearest ski lift is ca. 150 metres from the hotel. In winter, a ski bus will run at regular intervals directly in front of the hotel.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. However, a code is required to log in. Please pick up your code at our reception.
Yes, on request we offer babysitter service.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome to stay with us against a fee of € 36 per day and dog without food. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of € 80. We ask for your understanding that we do not allow dogs in all room categories, therefore we ask that you let us know in advance.
No, Austria has introduced a general smoking ban in all hotels and gastronomic businesses as of 01.11.2019.