- Visitor tax of € 2 per person/day is not included in our rates (applicable for guests aged 15 years and over) and will be billed separately.
- Room rates include half board plus. If you opt for overnight stay and breakfast only, the regular rate will be reduced by € 16 per person/day.
- Package offers come with great savings and can only be booked in advance. Only one price advantage is applicable per stay.
Errors and omissions excepted. Prices and conditions are subject to change.
- Deposits: After receipt of your advance payment of € 1000 per room (in winter) your reservation is binding.
- Methods of payment: We accept cash, Maestro and credit cards, as well as bank transfers before arrival.
Cancellations in winter are free of charge up to 6 weeks, in summer 1 week prior to arrival. For later cancellations we reserve the right to charge cancellation fees.
- 25% for cancellations up to 3 weeks prior to arrival
- 50% for cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival
Frequently Asked Questions
Our reception is available from 7.30 to 22.00 and we are happy to assist you for reservations or any questions.
- Check-in is possible at any time. Your room will be ready for you from 15.00 on the arrival date. If your room is not ready yet, you can store your luggage and relax in our spa area at no extra charge. Please let us know if you arrive after 19.00.
- Check-out: We kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11.00 on the departure date.
The nearest gondola lift is ca. 150 metres from the hotel. In winter, the ski bus runs at regular intervals directly in front of the hotel.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all hotel areas.
Yes, on request we offer babysitter service.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome to stay with us for a fee of € 36 per day and dog without food. We reserve the right to charge an extra cleaning fee of € 80.
- We do not allow dogs in all room categories, please let us know when you make your booking if you are planning to bring your dog with you.
No, Austria has introduced a general smoking ban in all hotels and gastronomic businesses as of 01.11.2019.