Cycling & Mountain Biking
A network of over 800 km bike trails with a total of 40,000 metres of elevation makes the Kitzbuehel Alps a paradise for mountain bikers and single trail fans. There are also plenty of routes for road cyclists, recreational cyclists and nature lovers: Westendorf offers direct access to over 1,000 km of cycle paths. Whether expert or novice rider, in the home of KitzAlpBikes everybody will find their personal cycling experience.
Easy family cycle paths, challenging routes over numerous hills, demanding mountain tours for the sporty and single trails for professionals: there’s an abundance of tours for all abilities.
Jakob, the hotel owner, and our certified hiking guide are happy to take you on guided tours. Well-maintained city and mountain bikes are available to hire for free for our guests. Against a small fee you can hire our new e-bikes and discover our beautiful surroundings with the help of a motor.
Make the most of your summer holidays
- 200 km of waymarked hiking paths
- Access to 1,000 km of cycling & MTB routes
- Guided hikes & bike tours
- Kitzbuehel Alps Summer Card: 38 cable cars, public swimming pools, museums, etc.
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Your visitor card = train and bus ticket