Hiking Holidays in Tirol
The gentle Kitzbuehel grass mountains invite to extensive hiking tours. Leisurely strolls, intermediate panorama hiking tours or demanding summit tours – the region offers an abundance of hiking trails. Explore nature on your own or during a guided hike. Have you ever tried a “five fingers” hike? It’s like going barefoot but the feet are protected. Fresh mountain air, crystal clear mountain water and Tirolean hospitality in numerous mountain huts guarantee perfect summer holidays. The Landhotel Schermer is member of the
Make the most of your summer holidays.
- 200 km waymarked hiking paths
- Access to 1,000 km cycling & MTB routes
- Guided hikes & bike tours
- Kitzbuehel Alps Summer Card: 31 cable cars, public swimming pools, museums, etc.
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course
- NEW: Your guest card = train and bus ticket