Summer Holidays Westendorf
The golf course Kitzbuehel Alps Westendorf is located on a sunny plateau in the heart of Tirol. The scenic mountain panorama and unspoilt nature invite to unforgettable rounds of golf.
Leisurely walks, easy panorama hikes or demanding summit tours up to an altitude of 2,450 metres: Explore the the gentle Kitzbuehel grass mountains and our romantic Windautal valley.
The region boasts 1,000 kilometres hiking paths and 800 kilometres mountain bike trails. Nature lovers can enjoy the surrounding nature on leisurely e-bike tours.
Top summer offers
More Summer Holidays in Westendorf.
- 200 km waymarked hiking paths
- Access to 1,000 km cycling & MTB routes
- Guided hikes & bike tours
- Kitzbuehel Alps Summer Card: 31 cable cars, public swimming pools, museums, etc.
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course
- NEW: Your guest card = train and bus ticket